HT Components X1 DH clipless pedals
Описание на продукта
- Код 10000299
- Тегло: 0.470 кг
HT Components has come onto the scene in a big sponsoring all world downhill riders Aaron Gwin, Troy Brosnan, Jared Graves, Brian Lopes and etc. In 2005, HSing Ta created the “HT” group of high-end pedals within their brand to meet increasing market demands. They’ve also picked up some key riders along the way who believe in their gear.
The quality of the CNC machining, construction and body is outstanding on these pedals. They’ll take a beating and keep on ticking. For sure. They’re a downhill race designed pedal. HT Components X1 pedals comes in solid platform with clipless system. The platform and pins are great for helping to connect the rider to the bike and actually you can feel under your shoes safety as platform pedals with clipless benefits.
- pedal weight(pair) 470 g / per pr
- cleat weight(pair) 63g
- size 83.5 x 92.5 x 16.7mm
- body material aluminum extruded / CNC machined
- spindle CNC machined cr-moly
- pedal bearings tri sealed bearings + one DU bushing
- cleat system X1/ X1F / X2 (HT exclusive system)
- pins replaceable grip pins